CompuBench is the first professional benchmark to test and compare the parallel compute performance of desktop and mobile devices.
Running all major APIS (OpenCL, OpenGL ES Compute, CUDA and Metal) – to enable cross-API and cross-platform compatibility.
- Supported API
- OpenCL 1.1
- Physics: Particle Simulation and Ocean Surface Simulation
- Graphics: T-Rex
- Processing: Video Composition
- Throughput: Bitcoin Mining
- Computer Vision: Face detection and TV-L1 Optical Flow
- OpenCL 1.1, OpenGL ES Compute, CUDA, Metal, RenderScript
- Physics: Particle Simulation
- Graphics: Provence
- Throughput: Ambient Occlusion and Fractal - Julia set
- Image Processing: Gauss Blur and Histogram equalization
- Computer Vision: Face detection
For All Users
CompuBench CL 1.5 Desktop Edition is available for community use and can be downloaded free of charge. This edition requires network connection and collects information about your OpenCL devices.
For Business Partners
CompuBench CL 1.1.3, CompuBench CL 1.5 Desktop and Mobile Edition, and CompuBench RS 2.0 are currently available for licensing.
The corporate edition is aimed at technology companies for testing and optimizing their OpenCL and RenderScript implementations and bring stable and efficient solutions to the market.
For the Technology Press
For journalists, CompuBench CL Desktop Edition 1.5 and CompuBench RS 2.0 are available for reviews.
Get in touch with us for accessing the Media Editions!
CompuBench CL 1.5 Desktop Edition
- Completely new test suite
- Redesigned user interface
CompuBench CL 1.1.3 Desktop Community Edition
- Optical Flow: conformance issues fixed
- Fixed visuals for down to 1366x768 display resolution
CompuBench CL 1.1.2 Desktop Community Edition
- Physics: SPH Fluid measurement fixed
- Image Filters: Sobel Local output fixed
- Image Filters: Sobel Local now runs on certain problematic workgroup-sizes
- Programming Principles: fixes for non-power of two compute unit counts
- Improved keyboard handling (tab-space correction)
- Start again button added
CompuBench CL 1.1.1 Desktop Community Edition
- AMD Hybrid CrossfireX devices now identified correctly
- NVIDIA Optimus devices now identified correctly
- Raytrace now runs on AMD CPUs too
- GPUs without display output like NVIDIA Tesla series now supported
- Skip/Stop button added
- Improved network stability and security
- Minor stability and compatibility improvements
CompuBench CL 1.1 Desktop Edition
In order to run CompuBench CL, you will need the latest OpenCL drivers for your device.
As a start, you have to check the manufacturer of your GPU and CPU.
Some notebook manufacturers do not permit manual software updates; in that case please contact your manufacturer.